Thursday, February 24, 2011

Subliminal Advertising..It Works on Husbands

.....It works....even when you don't realize you're doing it.

Have I ever mentioned how awesome Stephen is? For Valentine's he totally surprised me and got me not one..but THREE massage sessions at a local spa. The funny thing is that he claims I was sending him subliminal messages telling him what I wanted. Each week (usually on Wednesday) we get the "junk" mail...you know the ones with all of the coupons, advertisements, etc. Well, every once in a while the spa has a giant one page ad. I am so used to seeing it that I hardly ever give it a second glance. Stephen claims that I shoved it in front of him several times. He thought I was trying to give him hints.  I in no way, shape, form, or fashion tried to sway him. I was probably just too lazy to put it in the trash. I wish I knew it was that easy to get him to cave in and I'd try it more often!

No comments: